The spike protein is a chimera – an organism made up of genes from different species. It has gene sequences from many pathogens including a prion like sequence from HIV, and a sequence similar to a snake venom toxin.
A video by Dr. Fleming is very clear with graphics for showing how the viral replication or CoV injections produce spike protein within our cells. He later shows that the virus version of the spike protein is different then the injection versions, but that they all have the same prion like receptor binding area – it is not modified to be less dangerous. It may be more dangerous. Video: (https://player.lightcast.com/zkzM0cTO) Dr. Fleming is a cardiologist, lawyer, and inventor of a inflammation detecting method that saves the patient money, and may be disliked by the medical industry it disrupted. Dr. Fleming’s website: (flemingmethod.com/about)
Detox, not overeating, water, exercise good sleep, good food – all may help remove cellular debris, like a chimeric spike protein, or reduce inflammation.
My Spike Protein Aids & Risks – Summary List now has dosing details in a few places for different groups, the special aids for chimeric protein issues are in a protocol on a supplement dispensing site where people could sign up as clients to shop from my prescreened recommendations or browse the full catalog (huge). (Health Aids for Special Times) You may have to sign up to see the protocol.
Coincidentally there was an epidemic response scenario published in 2017, that implies Mad Cow Disease occurred in few vaccine recipients.
Spoiler – causality was not linked, delayed instead, and payouts may have helped – but in the real world – if causality is not proven, there will be no payout from the VAERS system in the US. More on that in the last section.
A fictional scenario about epidemic response with vaccine injuries was published in 2017 and it includes the implication of Mad Cow Disease like symptoms in children which end up being stalled and denied any connection to the vaccine. Others also, the scenario makes it clear that vaccine injuries are not a thing. Payments were mentioned, however, with the current VAERS system, please realize that it can be a five year legal battle and your case may not win. Vaccine injury has to be ‘proven’ somehow to the government system set up supposedly to help patients who were injured by vaccines.
2017 SPARS Report –
- Main site: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/Center-projects/completed-projects/spars-pandemic-scenario.html
- Pdf copy: https://jhsphcenterforhealthsecurity.s3.amazonaws.com/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf
Vaccine adverse reactions are a real thing.
The Committee to Review Adverse Effects of Vaccines found that there was inadequate data to truly assess whether vaccines cause adverse reactions. They remind the reader that their task was not to assess the benefits of vaccines versus risks, or the details of the vaccine schedule. (1) An Immunization Safety Review did include a list of recommendations for improvements that were needed so that there would be adequate data for evaluating vaccine safety. Sadly the recomendations largely have not been completed. (2)
Committee to Review Adverse Effects of Vaccines Board on Population Health and Public Health Practice, Institute of Medicine:
- From the Preface: “The committee particularly counsels readers not to interpret a conclusion of inadequate data to accept or reject causation as evidence either that causation is either present or absent. Inadequate data to accept or reject causation means just that—inadequate. It is also important to recognize what our task was not. We were not charged with assessing the benefits of vaccines, with weighing benefits and costs, or with deciding how, when, and to whom vaccines should be administered.”
- 1. Institute of Medicine (U.S.). 2012, Committee to Review Adverse Effects of Vaccines. Citation: Institute of Medicine 2012. Adverse Effects of Vaccines: Evidence and Causality. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. https://doi.org/10.17226/13164. https://www.nap.edu/read/13164/chapter/1
The recommendations made in 2004 regarding the question of whether vaccines have a causal role in autism – inconclusive, not enough data then either, not even standardized definitions of adverse reaction events:
Immunization Safety Review Committee
- Surveillance of adverse events related to vaccines is important and should be strengthened in several ways:
- The committee recommends that standardized case definitions for adverse events be adopted.
- The committee recommends that formal guidelines or criteria be developed for using VAERS data to study adverse events.
- The committee recommends the continued use of large-linked databases, active surveillance, and other tools to evaluate potential vaccine-related adverse events.
- The committee supports the development of Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) centers to improve understanding of adverse events at the individual level.
- One area of complementary research that the committee continues to recommend is surveillance of ASD as exposure to thimerosal declines. (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- The committee recommends increased efforts to quantify the level of prenatal and postnatal exposure to thimerosal and other forms of mercury in infants, children, and pregnant women.
- 2. Excerpt : Immunization Safety Review: Vaccines & Autism, BOX 2, Comm. Conclusions & Rec. Institute of Medicine (US) Immunization Safety Review Committee. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2004. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK25349/#a2000af8fddd00068
That is a lot to improve, and I don’t think it has happened yet. The vaccine injured have a legal battle to face and discrimination from people who have been manipulated into thinking that forcing other people to get shots will somehow protect them. Eating healthier, sleeping well, drinking clean water, exercising, eating phytonutrient rich foods – that is more likely to help your health than forcing someone else to get a medical treatment that may cause them harm. Why should anyone force anyone else to risk being harmed – for something that is just a preventive. Tetanus is actually quite rare for example, yet everyone gets tetanus shots. It is a dangerous illness, even though rare.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for educational purposes within the guidelines of fair use. It is not intended to provide individualized health care guidance, please seek an individual health care professional for individualized health care purposes.Chimeric spike, with prion like areas. by Jenny