This is just a few posts that I think are important:
- Magnesium – essential for eighty percent of our body’s chemistry.
- Magnesium balance requires Protein & Phospholipids.
- EMFs and Intracellular Calcium – Magnesium is nature’s calcium channel blocker.
- Epsom salt footsoaks. – Magnesium sulfate – hydrated is very well absorbed, and may help many chronic or inflammatory conditions.
Poor magnesium absorption, or excessive loss is more common than realized, and under-treated because lab tests are not helpful except for severe problems.
- Zinc, cancer, and bitter taste receptors.
- Macro and Micro-nutrients, description & sources – Nutrients
For a more recent overview about nutrients see jenniferdepew.com / pages Nutrients or Cofactors.
- Brain Cells and Aging – Brain Cells and Aging
- Sleep and Health – Sleep and Health
- Glymphatic System and Alzheimer’s Dementia – Glymphatic System
- Water, Protein and Health – Make every day Kidney Appreciation Day
Pre-eclampsia is the condition that got me started on magnesium research – my ‘pumpkin seed’ recommendation really helped my prenatal clients – so when I became unemployed I started researching why they may have helped so much – magnesium and zinc and essential fatty acids – there may have been a few benefits but the magnesium is an important one.
- Preeclampsia-a life threatening prenatal complication – Preeclampsia
Pomegranate peel was a more recent discovery – in 2017 it helped me with undiagnosed mental illness symptoms which turned out to be mast cell over-activity – like an allergy reaction, but so severe it effects brain chemistry too. Phytonutrients in pomegranate peel inhibit mast cells.
- Pomegranate, Health benefits summary – Pomegranate or see G13. Pomegranate, or enter Pomegranate Covid19 in the search box of transcendingsquare.com for my most recent posts about pomegranate peel benefits against viral risks or inflammation.
Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and the information is provided for educational purposes within the guidelines of fair use. While I am a Registered Dietitian this information is not intended to provide individual health guidance. Please see a health professional for individual health care purposes.