jenniferdepew.com – jenniferdepew.com – is my most recent site. It contains information about Covid19, and promoting a sustainable planet and containing Covid19 are the stated goals of the site.
Recent Blog Posts on JenniferDepew.com:
Big goals – then they need to be everyone’s goals!
The site jenniferdepew.com has many resource pages that may help general health or reduce risks from a viral infection:
- Nutrients and Cofactors, are two pages with dosing details included for essential or helpful supplements – and which are safer to not supplement, along with upper limit safety guidance.
- Microbiome, Resistant Starch/Butyrate, Butyrate – How much?, and the Zinc pages all have information about helping our symbionts – our microbes can help us or harm us and what we eat effects which type tend to grow. We are eating for more than two – two trillions maybe.
- MCAS/Histamine has an overview and links to more information about foods to avoid or use more if overactive allergy cells – mast cells – are a problem, or difficulty breaking down histamine may be a factor. And more fun pages and slideshows of nature and travel photography!
peace-is-happy.org – peace-is-happy.org – health and community, sustainable home and environment, short posts, relationships with self, others, and international relations. Trade makes more peaceful neighbors.
- /forum topic pages
- /How are you feeling? podcast links to audio & transcripts.
effectivecare.info – effectivecare.info – The site has wellness information and policy writing resources. It is also in a book like document format, Instinct & Policy: Effective Care and Best Practices for Promoting Health and Preventing Harassment and Discrimination: (docs.google.com/Instinct & Policy).
*The blog attached to effectivecare.info is a copy of the posts on this site, TranscendingSquare.com. The many pages, glossary and main chapter pages of the book are the value on effectivecare.info. Pages G13. Pomegranate and G10. Nrf2 Promoting Foods, are valuable for a self-care focused diet. Page 4.1 Self care Strategies is an overview page of lifestyle factors that affect health.
Instincts affect our behavior more than we realize and we fool ourselves by rationalizing the behavior that might have been more subconscious than we recognize. Policies for businesses or families can be easier to follow, more pleasant and healthy when we take into account what feels natural and what feels unfair or unreasonable to expect.
earth-ocean.info – earth-ocean.info – this site has a theme of how modern technology can help sustainability, with a blog focused on ocean health, quantum biology, and ether/orgone – the work of Wilhelm Reich.
- /about Jen – this page is fairly complete, somewhat of a resume style about my interests and career and other work experience.
Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and the information is provided for educational purposes within the guidelines of fair use. While I am a Registered Dietitian this information is not intended to provide individual health guidance. Please see a health professional for individual health care purposes.