I’ve been posting a few of the first sections from the new website, effectivecare.info on the blog that is embedded within it, effectiveselfcare.info, Having information in different formats makes the information it is trying to organize searchable in different ways.
The series on oxidative stress is skipping ahead of the main text of the new website. Read more:
- G3. Relaxation & Stress, (G3)
- the series continues in G4. Autoimmune Disease & Vitamin D, (G4),
- G5. Pre-eclampsia & TRP Channels, (G5)
- and G7. Fear & our Inner Child. (G7)
- Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and the information is provided for educational purposes within the guidelines of fair use. While I am a Registered Dietitian this information is not intended to provide individual health guidance. Please see a health professional for individual health care purposes.
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics has a service for locating a nutrition counselor near you at the website eatright.org: (eatright.org/find-an-expert).