The whole alternative point about there being “no virus” because of Koch’s Postulates – is simply wrong regarding RNA type viruses. RNA viruses – they are a group of variants rather than all being genetically the same organism, like a malaria parasite is always a malaria parasite in some stage of growth. And there is definitely a chimeric spike protein which was patented in 2018, – in the US by Ralph Baric out of University of North Carolina.
The chimeric spike protein has the characteristics of a computer sequenced molecule with many hazardous sequences that are also patented. It is bioweapon-like in the changes, rather than natural mutations, which tend to be single nucleotide changes rather than a short string of nucleotide changes that happen to be specific patented sequences for known toxins. All of the CoV injections use the same modified version of that chimeric spike protein, which NIH gave a modified sequence of to all the vaccine companies – and they all used it.
The bat coronavirus used as a carrier for the chimeric spike protein, in itself, is not that big a problem to a person of reasonable health, compared to anything designed to include the chimeric spike, because that is toxic to us in many ways and the injection version seems to be a worse cholinergic blocker – the snake venom toxin part is a paralytic – Ralph Baric’s patent, modified by the U.S. NIH.
References – Spike Protein Risks & Aids – Summary Page, (47)
and David Martin’s work on the patent trail:
- “20-year genetic trail behind Covid’s creation https://alethonews.com/2021/07/14/twenty-year-genetic-trail-behind-covids-creation/…
- David E. Martin testifies at the German Corona Inquiry https://youtu.be/ihjNDf32_Ac
- 72-73 of Ch 6 https://nap.edu/read/21809/chapter/7…
“A key driver is the media… Investors will respond if they see profit…, Daszak stated.”
Hope and selfcare are the solutions.
Therapeutic Strategies and Goals:
- Fibrinolytic – protects against blood clotting risks and can help reduce congestion. Bromelain, serratiopeptidase, nattokinase, others.
- Iron-chelator / Antimicrobial-anticancer-anti-inflammatory – reduces damage from oxidative stress and free iron, or identifies iron rich cells for removal. – Artemisinin, Sweet Wormwood tea, many others.
- Antioxidant support – infection and inflammation increases need for antioxidants. Spike also can inhibit our own antioxidant production pathways – Nrf2. Phytonutrients in many common foods and beverages can help promote Nrf2. Vitamin C, liposomal glutathione, NAC/whey protein/Aged Garlic Extract, alpha lipoic acid,
- Methyl B12*, folate*, choline*, (*methyl donors), thiamine, (B1), niacin, (B3), and all the other B vitamins – inflammation and infection greatly increases need for B vitamins and spike may reduce methyl Bs and increase neuropathy risk – tingling fingers. Methyl donors help protect against DNA damage. Niacin can help reduce inflammation and increase endolysosomal removal of cellular debris, like spike or virus or dead cell particles which increase oxidative damage risk.
- Topical magnesium sulfate – the sulfate and magnesium help cardiovascular risks. Spike reduces absorption of magnesium in the GI tract. Low magnesium increases risk of stroke or heart attack, and muscle cramps, tinnitus, headaches, anxiety, depression or a short temper and anger.
- Vitamin D & sunshine & blackout curtain darkness at night (or cloth to cover the eyes). Our circadian cycle has many functional changes every wake/sleep cycle in addition to melatonin production at night. Dosing of vitamin D is best as a prevention, daily attention to a healthy baseline. Megadoses should not be needed – just in advance of an allergy or autoimmune risk is the key factor.
- Autoimmune problems are for life as soon as they develop. Remission can occur with less of a daily symptom problem but then can flare up if re-exposed to the antigen. Avoidance of the trigger food or toxin is needed – which means spike protein too.
- While making our own melatonin means we are also helping all the other circadian repair and growth functions, the high dose niacin/melatonin protocol can help to fight infection and reduce inflammation. Gradual increase in dosing over months is needed ideally but short term immediate use for an infection may be needed. The gradual use as prevention or LongCovid symptoms may help by allowing the body to have time to cope with the level of inflammation that is present. Only so much cellular crud can be removed in any one night/day cycle.
- Protein – Biology seems like magic but is little machinery made out of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and other nutrients and chemicals. We need adequate protein to make the little machines, and enzymes or cellular structure proteins. In severe inflammation with Covid, a ketone based diet may be helpful or at least low carbohydrate intake in comparison to the calories from fats and protein. If kidney damage is present then excessive protein is also to be avoided, but some is still important.
- Nucleotides to make RNA or DNA are plentiful in a diet with animal products but would be a need in a vegan diet. Nutritional Yeast Flakes or Deactivated Yeast (wheat product- gluten). We need to make RNA regularly in order to make any other protein from the DNA pattern. So for growth and repair or to make antibodies, we need to make RNA first.
- Mushrooms or the edible yeasts would help with spike risk to the Dectin-1 receptors. Th Beta-glucan in the edible fungus activates them, as they protect against fungus. In a normal fungal infection avoiding mushrooms would be recommended, but in spike situations it is protecting the receptors from spike lodging in them instead. It would keep them functioning to protect against other fungal infections. Medicinal mushrooms can also help immune function in other ways too. Avoiding glyphosate would be protective as it increases risk for fungal infections and a low carbohydrate diet would be protective as fungus grow on carbs. *Prevention is key, fungal infections are very difficult to get rid of once established.
- Sialic Acid is decreased by spike. Making more is the need, we can’t really get it through the digestive system. It is electrically active and needs to be made, or replaced with soluble sialic acid that is in the area. It helps prevent the rouleaux stacking of blood cells. Adequate nucleotides in the diet help and N-acetylglucosamine (NAG) – available in supplements or insects. Grow your own with supplies from a pet store – after you learn more about it first maybe.
- Frequency/vibration therapy can help or harm. Certain frequencies can break the delicate membrane of a virus or bacteria while not harming the human cells, (Rife). Other frequencies can help our own quantum health and well feeling. Strong EMF can increase inflammation though and may increase risks from graphene oxide in the CoV injected people. In general it is good to turn off EMF sources during the healing sleep hours of your life. Faraday cages are available that help reduce EMF from WiFi routers.
- Example Rife healing frequencies for autoimmune conditions – I did find this helpful on a flare-up day: Autoimmune Diseases Cure Healing – Rife Frequency | Pure Isochronic Binaural Beats – Sound Therapy (youtube)
- Omega 3 fatty acids – EPA & DHA. They help reduce inflammation, are needed for membrane and eye health and are part of our quantum health – our energy fields. Vegan or vegetarian sources are likely inadequate as the conversion rate to the DHA/EPA forms is low. Krill oil or algal oil are sources in addition to fatty fishes like salmon, tuna and sardines.
There are more. Trace minerals are important, and microbiome health – which means zinc, fiber and resistant starch are important. SARS-CoV2 can infect bacteria and the GI tract and appendix are potentially a risk for ongoing relapses. The injected LNPs may be entering microbes too and adding chimeric spike to their surfaces too. There has been an increase in appendicitis cases since CoV injection rollout.
We don’t know what isn’t allowed to be researched. Thankfully some independent researchers persist anyway.
There are many things that can help health, and many modern foods and habits that are harming our health. Avoiding processed foods helps reduce pesticide and herbicide intake and reduces inflammation as ultra-processed foods promote Metabolic Syndrome and weight gain per recent research. (43)
- Health Aids for Special Times – Protocol (document) has a link to a Spanish translation.
- Histamine Food Lists – also categories for food senstivities that are frequently causes of increased inflammation. (document)
- DHA – a quantum molecule. (document)
- Blue Iodine – Recipe & References, shared from social media (document)
Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and the information is provided for educational purposes within the guidelines of fair use. While I am a Registered Dietitian this information is not intended to provide individual health guidance. Please see a <functional or orthomolecular> health professional for individual health care purposes.
43 Hall KD, Ayuketah A, Brychta R, et al., Ultra-Processed Diets Cause Excess Calorie Intake and Weight Gain: An Inpatient Randomized Controlled Trial of Ad Libitum Food Intake. Cell Metabolism. 2019 May 10. pii: S1550-4131(19)30248-7. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2019.05.008. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 31105044. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31105044/