More microscopic analysis found various unknown contaminants, and very damaged blood cells in samples of blood from CoV injected people compared to normal blood. The idea that detox is adequate protection may be false hope. If blood cell coagulation occurs extensively throughout the body – nothing can really stop that much of an over reaction.
Low mineral status may increase risk of a worse reaction within the blood to the suspected graphene oxide content of the CoV injections. Very high dose vitamin C is typically safe, however it can be a pro-oxidant too – and cause more oxidation. Lower doses of antioxidants or other types may be safer if CoV injections were received. Antioxidants are given for cytokine storm, extreme blood coagulation is a different type of over reaction.
Live contaminants may also be a concern.
A Thing has been found in CoV injection vials that may be a AI/tech Trypanosoma parasitic hybrid, which may be intended to promote changes in human genetic code, rather than just promote a temporary mRNA protein production. Unknown, but research exists on the topic.
Video of microscopic analysis by a physician (referred to as Dr. Peggy) with 30 years of experience looking at blood samples (over 60 vaccinated samples were examined).
- Video with Dr. Peggy’s slide images: Scary new evidence: I can’t believe this is happening. (1)
The ‘graphene oxide’ like cluster may be crystalized nitric oxide. “It’s not graphene. It’s crystalized nitric oxide.” Frank J. Herrmann (2) Nitric oxide can be helpful in moderate amounts and become a problem in excessive levels which can occur in inflammatory situations. (3)
More information is in this article about the potential parasite/graphene oxide organism. Pay attention to the later section with an interview by Dr. Franc Zewlewski. The swabs used to ‘test’ with PCR screening are likely taking DNA samples.
- Article and a video: Parasitic Organism Dubbed “The Thing” Found in COVID Vaccines | Dr. Franc Zalewski: “That’s Why There’s Graphene Added Inside the Vaccines, Which Nourishes the Egg” (9)
Dr. Franc Zewlewski also has an image of the swabs used to ‘test’ with PCR screening which suggest they are specialized devices for scraping off microscopic DNA samples of the person.
Bill Gates and Soros are two involved in purchasing the company that makes CoV swabs that were mentioned by Dr Franc Zalewski.
- George Soros and Bill Gates Part of Team Purchasing COVID-19 Test Company. (5)
Graphene oxide, in medical research
The honeycomb pattern that forms with graphene oxide, in sheets or linear shapes, can be seen in the graphic below, via @CeceliaNordens1
“”antibody-modified graphene oxide ” Strepatavin modified, building grapheneoxid, means the T-cell alteration is for building grapheneoxid, but causing mutations” – Cecelia Nordenstam, @CeceliaNordens1 Tweet: (6), included: ( 7 ) .
“Adoptive T cell therapy, Chimeric antigen receptor-T cell, and alteration on NK-cells meaning vaccinated needs replacement therapy“, – @CeceliaNordens1, included: (8 ).
- Thread about the research on graphene oxide and parasite use : Twitter Thread: (6); References from the Thread: (7, 7.1, 8, 9)
- Thread unroll of a reply to that Tweet, includes research previously done using graphene oxide and parasites for genetic research type purposes. Unroll: (6.1), Tweet: (6.2)
Cupping, ancient technique that may have special value in modern times.
Video of cupping technique post CoV injection, not for squeamish viewers, shows a shimmery black spot in the center of the collected/coagulated blood. A different video had voiceover explaining that the process needed to be done quickly after the injected material is given, within 30 minutes, so it would need to be arranged in advance with someone knowledgeable about the technique.
Search term to check for a local provider: hijama therapy. An acupuncture practitioner might offer hijama cupping.
Dry cupping is used to increase circulation, no cuts are made in the skin, the vacuum pressure affect with a series of cups may help increase circulation along that area of the body. Wet cupping has a series of shallow cuts made at the cupping location to withdraw blood under pressure. (6) That is more like the traditional field method for sucking out snake bite toxins.
Chinese cupping vaccine BLOOD removal shows vax turns blood into CLOTTED JELLY. https://www.brighteon.com/f56e9e0a-205e-46c8-8cc9-759c0ff456f5
Nature provides many anti-parasitics which are also protective in other ways, they protect the plants! Graphene oxide too? Parasites too?
Plants make phytonutrients and nutrients in order to protect themselves from parasites and oxidative stress. Many help against a variety of pathogens and are anti-inflammatory. Most help promote Nrf2, which helps with immune function and our own antioxidant production. Low levels of Nrf2 was associated with more severe Covid19. [ref to add] Healing from an infection is one thing, early treatment of many types does help against CoV infection, however the CoV injections are telling the body to make the toxic chimeric spike protein – and put it on cell surfaces. The spike is a little velcro like and tends to cause cell clustering and then the membranes may fuse so it is a multi-nucleated mass, synctia.
The injections also contain graphene oxide and live parasite like objects have been found in several samples, from different brands. Random bad sterile technique would result in a variety of species of different types, not one specific type, that happens to be used in genetic research – in my opinion at least. Add up all the bad and the risk of the blood changes, immune cell damage – too great a risk to expect phytonutrients to help.
However they can indeed help – just will it be enough? No experimental potentially deadly product seems safest. However life is full of risk, and stuff already happened – the anti-parasitics are also anti-virals and anti-cancer and seem to help autoimmune disease. The same property is involved – the phytonutrient carries zinc to an iron rich cell and delivers it, where it disrupts protein replication and stops an infected cell from replicating the pathogen, stops a cancer cell from replicating, or stops an autoimmune cell from doing whatever might be going on – or it might be acting as an iron chelator in that case and binding excess electrically active free iron.
The same anti-parasitic medication or phytonutrient frequently can help parasitic, or viral, or cancer, (4), or autoimmune disease – in part because it is also an iron chelator and excess iron is involved in the inflammatory and/or infectious process.
Many anti-parasitics are also iron chelators conveniently – helping with two problems that may be involved in spike infection or injection related issues. Severe infection or inflammation causes a change in iron from hemoglobin where it might be easier for pathogens to access, into cellular storage as ferritin or free iron. If this reaction is too severe then the body can’t cope with the electrically active iron – it is oxidative – it causes rust – we can’t Rustoleum our insides? or can we? We can with help from nature, iron chelators bind the electrically active iron into a non-damaging inactive form, and the plant world contains many phytonutrients with the ability to bind iron (or zinc, most are also zinc ionophores).
Iron chelators that are also anti-parasitic include: EGCG (green tea, 2-3 cups ~ 200 mg, pomegranate peel, I use 1/4 teaspoon of the inner peel dehydrated about twice a day), quercetin (onion, pear skin, figs, greens, citrus peel), artemisinin (Wormwood species, mugwort), berberine (Goldenseal and other herbals), black walnut extract, (ref), olive leaf extract, clove oil, (ref), oregano oil, resveratrol (grape skin extract, red wine), (ref), N-actyl-cysteine, NAC, (an amino acid found in most protein rich foods in animal or plant based diets – get adequate protein anyway!) – for example.
Clove oil also has nitric oxide (“NO*“) scavenging ability: “Furthermore, the essential oil inhibited Fe(2+) and SNP-induced MDA production and exhibited antioxidant activities through their NO*, OH*, scavenging and Fe(2+)- chelating abilities.” (ref)
Black walnut extract is made from the outer green husks that protect the inner walnut that we are more used to seeing – think of it as being similar to the outer rind of the pomegranate peel – very bitter, very potent, high in tannins which are medicinal in small amounts and can be used to tan animal hide into usable leather in large amounts. It is protecting the inner seed that the plant is trying to grow for the next generation of plants.
The phytonutrient in the black walnut extract, juglone, is something to use carefully as it can act as an anti-oxidant or a pro-oxidant, so dosing may need to be within a narrow range. However it may be worth working out an optimal dose as it can also protect against the protein misfolding problem seen in Alzheimer’s dementia. (ref, graphic of juglone’s benefits/mechanism of action)
Artemesia species (over 500) are mostly all anti-parasitic. The best known include: Artemesia absenthium (called Wormwood) contains thujone which can be a deadly seizure risk in excess, and the tea is very bitter. Artemesia annua (called Sweet Wormwood or Sweet Annie) is less bitter as tea and does not contain thujone. It is used to extract artemisinin. The absenthium or mugwort, Artemesia vulgaris is also a source of artemisinin. Other anti-malaria phytonutrients must be present also, as Artemesia afra (ref) is said to be safer for women of child-bearing years because it is not a source of artemisinin, which can be inflammatory in excess, or long term use. (anecdotal conversation) Other phytonutrients in wormwood species are beneficial and anti-inflammatory.
Tea – use a heaping teaspoon of Sweet Wormwood for a cup of hot water, ~ 180’F) let steep for a few minutes. Use less, one level teaspoon possibly if making tea with Artemesia absenthium.
Other anti-parasitics include: black walnut extract, Diatomaceous Earth, garlic, nicotine, and topically for skin fungal infection, but not nails or scalp, undecylenic acid. The high dose niacin protocol, plus cofactors, would also help the body remove parasites or other cellular debris or pathogens.
NAC, N-acetyl cysteine can also help with infection and graphene oxide (GO) removal. Bentonite clay may help with GO removal also.
Other Iron Chelators include: Lactoferrin (a raw milk product, may be not be an allergy risk, check it)
Niacin/Melatonin Protocol by Dmitry Kats, Ph.D; for How-To’s and Cautions, for starting the high dose niacin protocol, see: Niacin, & early treatment in general for SARS-CoV-2 is sensible, reduces hospitalization and mortality rate. (transcendingsquare.com/2021/01/22/niacin-early-treatment)
Disclaimer: Information is being shared for educational purposes within the guidelines of Fair Use and is not intended to provide individual guidance. Please seek individual health care providers for individual health care guidance.
- Dr. Peggy, interview, Scary new evidence: I can’t believe this is happening. https://rumble.com/vmkinx-scary-new-evidence.-i-cant-believe-this-is-happening.html
- Frank J Herrmann, “It’s not graphene. It’s crystalized nitric oxide.”, twitter.com https://twitter.com/4141245879freun/status/1449062089285410826?s=20
- De Cruz SJ, Kenyon NJ, Sandrock CE. Bench-to-bedside review: the role of nitric oxide in sepsis. Expert Rev Respir Med. 2009 Oct;3(5):511-21. doi: 10.1586/ers.09.39. PMID: 20477340. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20477340/
- Alex Jones, Powerful Interview! Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes Fauci’s Cancer Causing Injections. Aug 31, 2021, https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=612ebbcde0a43c7d3655a44b
- George Soros and Bill Gates Part of Team Purchasing COVID-19 Test Company. elizabethjohnston.org, https://elizabethjohnston.org/george-soros-and-bill-gates-part-of-team-purchasing-covid-19-test-company/
- https://twitter.com/CeciliaNordens1/status/1448808248027619331?s=20 Thread unroll of a reply to that Tweet, includes research previously done using graphene oxide and parasites for genetic research type purposes. https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1448877858596737024.html https://twitter.com/threadreaderapp/status/1448902854140481546?s=20
- Chen, Shiue-Luen & Chen, Chong-You & Hsieh, Chia-Hsun & Yu, Zih-Yu & Cheng, Sheng-Jen & Hsieh, Kuan Yu & Yang, Jia-Wei & Kumar, Priyank Vijaya & Lin, Shien-Fong & Chen, Guan-Yu. (2019). Graphene Oxide-Based Biosensors for Liquid Biopsies in Cancer Diagnosis. Nanomaterials. 9. 1725. 10.3390/nano9121725. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/337734461_Graphene_Oxide-Based_Biosensors_for_Liquid_Biopsies_in_Cancer_Diagnosis
- Fig. 1. Example of antibody-modified graphene oxide for capturing CTCs. https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Example-of-antibody-modified-graphene-oxide-for-capturing-CTCs-A-A-reduce-graphene_fig1_337734461
- Nordmaj, M.A., Roberts, M.E., Sachse, E.S. et al. Development of a bispecific immune engager using a recombinant malaria protein. Cell Death Dis 12, 353 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41419-021-03611-0 https://www.nature.com/articles/s41419-021-03611-0
- Parasitic Organism Dubbed “The Thing” Found in COVID Vaccines | Dr. Franc Zalewski: “That’s Why There’s Graphene Added Inside the Vaccines, Which Nourishes the Egg” https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/10/parasitic-organism-dubbed-the-thing-found-in-covid-vaccines-dr-franc-zalewski-thats-why-theres-graphene-added-inside-the-vaccines-which-nourishes-the/
- Dr Ryan Cole, interview re cancer, spike & Toll Like Receptor 4. https://twitter.com/neinkike/status/1448694598155526144?s=20
- Chen QW, Dong K, Qin HX, Yang YK, He JL, Li J, Zheng ZW, Chen DL, Chen JP. Direct and Indirect Inhibition Effects of Resveratrol against Toxoplasma gondii Tachyzoites In Vitro. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2019 Feb 26;63(3):e01233-18. doi: 10.1128/AAC.01233-18. PMID: 30530601; PMCID: PMC6395936. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30530601/
- Oboh G, Akinbola IA, Ademosun AO, Sanni DM, Odubanjo OV, Olasehinde TA, Oyeleye SI. Essential Oil from Clove Bud (Eugenia aromatica Kuntze) Inhibit Key Enzymes Relevant to the Management of Type-2 Diabetes and Some Pro-oxidant Induced Lipid Peroxidation in Rats Pancreas in vitro. J Oleo Sci. 2015;64(7):775-82. doi: 10.5650/jos.ess14274. Epub 2015 May 21. PMID: 25994557. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25994557/
- N.Q. Liu, F. Van der Kooy, R. Verpoorte, Artemisia afra: A potential flagship for African medicinal plants?, South African Journal of Botany, Vol 75;2, 2009, pp 185-195, ISSN 0254-6299, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sajb.2008.11.001. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0254629908003165
- Premier Spine and Sports, Blog, The Difference Between Dry Cupping and Wet Cupping. premierspineandsports.com, https://www.premierspineandsports.com/blog/the-difference-between-dry-cupping-and-wet-cupping